Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research, Analysis and Implementation
- Monitoring SEO "Implementation vs. Progress"
- Manage Multiple Projects with team
- On Page And Off Page Optimization, Social Bookmarking, Blogs Marketing
- Ethical and Organic search engine optimization (SEO) of websites
- Very Strong at Website Analysis, Error identification and Traffic Analysis
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of blog commenting, forum posting, web2.0, classified ads and in social media marketing:-knowledge of Google+, twitter update, Pinterest & Facebook marketing.
- Fully aware of Google Panda and Penguin updates
- Should have experience in local business promotion, large Ecommerce portals.
- Knowledge of quality link building.
- Knowledge of HTML, web programming will be an added advantage
If you think you have been doing great SEO work so far then we are looking for you. The kind of SEO team we have is excellent, very strong and result oriented.
Want to join us and learn more then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org