Google Ads Manager
As a Google Ads Manager one will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click, Pay Per View/Impression media strategies for clients. He should be quick to grasp the requirements of the clients, give timely inputs and apply optimization strategies to achieve targeted ROI
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Administer, analyze, and perform daily account duties associated with Google AdWords, DV360 and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget utilization, impression share, quality score and other important metrics.
- Manage & create of quality keyword lists.
- Provide copy suggestions and effective ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords, DV360, Programmatic & Native.
- Provide suggestions and execute strategies for keyword research, campaign structure, target opportunities, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with ROI.
- Provide insights and manage paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing strategies.
- Provide analysis & generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals, revenue, and other paid search indicators.
- Keep updates with paid search trends and developments.
- Supervise and manage web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and implement key strategies in accordance client goals.
- Timely Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a PPC Ads Manager
- Experienced in SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Sound Knowledge of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc).
- Good Knowledge of popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, DV360, Facebook, Yahoo etc).
- Experienced in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Any Graduate or post graduate.