Senior Magento Developer
Redcube is hiring Senior Magento Developer
- Are you someone who accepts challenges positively to create breakthrough solutions?
- Are you passionate to work with a team that gives you the freedom to ideate?
- Are you someone who loves to binge on long fatty codes for survival?
- If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we have exciting opportunities for you. Please email us your profile along with short cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Magento Developer
We are looking for talented Magento developer capable of developing highly demanding e-commerce applications. As a senior member of Web development team, you should be willing and be able to execute large and challenging projects/products using the latest technology. The next level of growth for this position is the Project Lead or Project Manager. Opportunity for growth and promotions are enormous in our organization which is directly in relation to performance. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux (Centos) and Putty.
- Experience interfacing with CRM, ERP systems and API of another business application.
- Designing and implementing e-commerce sites that are scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Develop Magneto modules, and extensions.
- Should have experience undertaking R&D initiatives.
- Strong debugging skills, ability to quickly read and modify the existing code
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Minimum 6+ years of Magento experience ( 1.x and 2.x ).
- Experience in writing custom modules and customize existing Magento 2 modules and building using REST APIs.
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or ZEND framework.
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus.
Skills must have
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Magento Development
- Experience in development, customization and integration on Magento 1.0 and magento 2.X
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture.
- Must have Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept.
- Must have good Communication skills.
- Must have technical bent of mind
- Must have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities
- Must have able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Any Graduate or post graduate.
- Magento certified preferable.
Experience: 6+ Years
Send your resume to email@example.com